“Coaching is a powerful alliance designed to forward and enhance a life-long process of human learning, effectiveness and fulfilment”
– Whitworth et al (2007).
We are all capable of accomplishing more than we know.
As an impartial, non-judgemental, warm, supportive and respectfully challenging coach I can help you grow into your potential and realise this truth.
Why Work with a Coach?
People are motivated to work with a coach for many reasons, such as putting yourself forward for a new role at work or changing career, developing emotional intelligence, strengthening self-confidence, finding your authentic voice, reducing the influence of your ‘inner critic’, managing anxiety, finding more balance and resilience, increasing your ability to be more fully in the present, healing a relationship in difficulty or working through a break up of a relationship, managing the dating game with ease or taking that first step to pursue a vocational dream.
Making the decision to invest in your growth as a human being can be life-changing. Why not get in touch and let’s explore together what it is that you need at this time in your life.
I look forward to hearing from you.
“The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.” – Carl Rogers
Some of the essential ingredients that support our growth as human beings are actively cultivated in my coaching approach and these include:
- Self-awareness: knowing ourselves more fully through developing our present-moment awareness
- Curiosity: cultivating a mind that is curious, flexible and open
- Developing a growth mindset: knowing that the competencies and personal qualities that really matter to us can be learned through experimenting, being willing to learn from our failures and being open to feedback
- Self-acceptance: appreciating our strengths and accepting our weaknesses without judging ourselves
- Self-compassion: being kind to ourselves, giving ourselves a break and learning to listen deeply to what it is that we need
- Authenticity: learning to trust ourselves more fully and developing the capacity to make choices that are aligned with our deepest values and authentic sense of Self
- Courage: having the confidence to challenge self-limiting beliefs, step out of our comfort zone, hold the fear and discomfort of uncertainty with kindness and take meaningful action towards realising goals that really matter.