Have you had an interest in attending an 8-week course for a while but can’t seem to fit the weekly classes into your busy schedule? Or perhaps learning on a 1-2-1 basis seems to fit your needs best at this time?
It’s possible to undertake the Mindfulness-based stress reduction course individually.
Benefits of doing the course 1-2-1
- A 1-2-1 setting puts you at the centre of the learning. I am able to offer you my undivided attention and this supports a deeper attunement with your learning needs.
- It’s possible to work in an emergent and responsive way so the learning is more meaningful and relevant to your life. The principles you are learning in the programme can be explored and applied right in the moment that the thoughts and emotions relating to your life’s circumstances arise. This supports a deepening of the learning.
- The learning is also much more flexible in terms of scheduling of sessions so you won’t miss any classes. We will put together a mutually convenient schedule of dates covering an 8-10 week period and will meet on skype, facetime or zoom. Should something come up where you are no longer able to make a session we can easily work around that.
- For some people sharing in a bigger group is daunting. Working individually increases the sense of confidentiality and makes it easier to be open and share experiences.
- You can take the course in the comfort of your home or in a quiet room in your workplace.
- It’s also possible to take the course with your partner.
What’s included in the course
- Eight 1-hour sessions
- An individualized session schedule
- A workbook and link to a set of guided mediations
- Contact with me between sessions if you need support
You will need one of these digital communication platforms – facetime, zoom or skype and a reliable and stable wifi signal. You’ll also need a quiet space where you will be undisturbed.
Drop me an email to register your interest in doing the course in this way and I’ll be in touch to begin the process of organising your schedule.
I look forward to hearing from you.